How to Embed Your Instagram Photo or Video on a Web Page
If you want to share Instagram photos or videos on a web page or in a blog post, you can embed them from the Instagram website on your computer.
When you embed a photo or video, you can click or tap the photo or video to open the original post in the Instagram app on your smartphone or tablet.
If you’re using a web browser on your computer, the original Instagram post will appear in a separate browser tab. (You may need to log into Instagram to view the post.) When you finish viewing the original post, close the tab to return to the web page you were viewing.
To embed a photo or video, do the following:
- On your computer, log into the Instagram website if you haven’t done so already.
- Click the profile icon (silhouette of a person), in the upper-right corner.
The Profile screen appears.
- Click the photo or video you want to share. The screen displays your photo or video and caption, as well as any comments and likes.
- Click the menu icon (three dots), at the bottom right of the image, and then click Embed.
If you decide that you don’t want to embed your code, close the window by clicking anywhere outside the pop-up window or by pressing the Esc key.
- If you don’t want a caption included with the photo or video, deselect (clear) the Include Caption check box.
- Click the Copy Embed Code button. Now you can use your favorite website design program to paste the embedded code in a blog post or on a web page.
When you embed one of your Instagram photos or videos on a website or in a blog post, anyone who has access to that website or blog post will be able to see your photo or video.