How to View the iPhone Cover Sheet
Cover Sheet is an iPhone tool that allows you to see the things that are most important to you. After you’ve made settings for what should appear in Cover Sheet, you’ll regularly want to take a look at those alerts and reminders.
- From any screen, tap and hold your finger at the top of the screen and drag down to display Cover Sheet.
Swipe from left-to-right on the date at the top of the Cover Sheet to view other notifications such as weather, reminders, Siri app suggestions, and more. Swipe from right-to-left on the date at the top to return to app notifications.
- To close Cover Sheet, swipe upward from the bottom of the screen.
There are two sections in Cover Sheet for you to play with: Notifications and Today.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to open Cover Sheet.
Notifications is displayed by default.
- Swipe from left to right on the date/time at the top of Cover Sheet to access the Today tab to view information in widgets that pertain to today, such as Reminders, weather, stock prices, Calendar items, and other items you’ve selected to display in Cover Sheet.
You select which widgets appear in the Today tab by tapping the Edit button at the bottom of the Today screen, then selecting the items you want to see. Tap Done to return to the Today screen.
- Swipe from right to left on the date/time at the top of Cover Sheet to visit the Notifications section to see all notifications that you set up in the Settings app.
You’ll see only notifications that you haven’t responded to, deleted in the Notifications section, or haven’t viewed in their originating app.