Making the Case for Employer Branding
Building a strong employer brand can be costly in terms of time and money, so you need to make a solid business case for investing in it. Here are some of the leading reasons for making the investment:
- A stronger employer brand will make it easier for your company to attract the many different kinds of talent it needs to succeed.
- Your employer brand helps you compete more effectively for some of the increasingly hard-to-hire talent groups, such as IT professionals and engineers.
- Successful employer branding enables you to reduce the amount you spend on paid media advertising, because you get more bang for your buck every time you advertise, and you receive more direct applications and referrals.
- A strong employer brand enables you to attract the best talent without necessarily offering the highest salaries or most expensive benefits.
- Employer branding improves retention rates, reducing the cost of re-recruitment, induction, training, and the time required for new employees to become productive.
- A strong employer brand reinforces employee engagement and the associated benefits of higher productivity and customer satisfaction.