Build the Airbnb Home Page to Practice Bootstrap
Practice Bootstrap online using the Codecademy website. Codecademy is a free website created in 2011 to allow anyone to learn how to code right in the browser, without installing or downloading any software. Practice tags by following these steps:
- Go to the Dummies.com Coding All-in-One page, and click the link to Codecademy.
- If you have a Codecademy account, sign in.Creating an account allows you to save your progress as you work, but it’s optional.
- Navigate to and click Make a website to practice Bootstrap.Background information is presented, and instructions are presented on the site.
- Complete the instructions in the main coding window.
- After you have finished completing the instructions, click the Got It or Save and Submit Code button.
If you followed the instructions correctly, a green checkmark appears, and you proceed to the next exercise. If an error exists in your code, a warning appears with a suggested fix. If you run into a problem, or have a bug you cannot fix, click the hint, use the Q&A Forum, or tweet
@nikhilgabraham and include the hashtag
#codingFD. Additionally, you can sign up for updates and explanations for changes to programming language commands.