How to Leave Feedback on Games on Your Galaxy S9
For applications in general, and games in particular, the Samsung Galaxy S9 Play Store is a free market. When you come in to the Play Store, your best path to finding a good purchase is to read the reviews of those who have gone before you. Although more than a million users have commented on Angry Birds, most games do not have that kind of following.
One could argue that your opinion would not move the overall rating for a frequently reviewed game like Angry Birds. The same cannot be said for other games.
One of the new paid games is Dungeoneers from Monsterious Games. The game description is shown here.
A Description page, before you download it to your phone, will show either the Install button or the price of the game; the feedback areas will be grayed out. The Description page after you download the game to your phone will offer the options to Open or Uninstall, and the feedback areas will be active.
In this case, Dungeoneers has been reviewed by 131 gamers, most of whom are pretty darn enthusiastic. Your opinion matters more for this game than for the heavily reviewed games. After you’ve downloaded and played a game, you can help make the system work by providing your own review. Here’s the process, starting from the first screen of the Play Store:
1. Tap the Menu icon. This brings up a pop-up menu like the one shown here.
2. Tap My Apps. This brings up the applications that you’ve downloaded, as shown here. The Play Store does not distinguish between games and apps in this menu. They’re all in the same list.
3. Tap the game for which you’d like to leave feedback. Tapping the title of the game normally brings up the game description. After you’ve downloaded a game, however, a Rate This App section appears that lets you leave feedback.
4. Tap the stars on the screen. This brings up a pop-up screen, as shown on the left of this figure.
5. Tap the number of stars you believe this game deserves. The stars are between one and five. You’re asked to answer some other questions that are shown, including making any comments on the last pop-up.
6. When you’re done, tap Submit.
Your comments are sent to the Play Store for everyone to see. For the sake of the system, make sure your comments are accurate!