Scrum Organizations, Certifications, and Resources
The scrum community provides powerful online services to help you find and develop your skills. Here are useful links to members of the scrum community to help you manage your project:
- Scrum Alliance: The Scrum Alliance is a nonprofit professional membership organization that promotes the understanding and usage of scrum. The Scrum Alliance offers a number of professional certifications:
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM)
- Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM)
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
- Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner (A-CSPO)
- Certified Scrum Developer (CSD)
- Advanced Certified Scrum Developer (A-CSD)
- Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)
CSP for ScrumMasters (CSP-SM)
CSP for Product Owners (CSP-PO)
CSP for Developers (CSP-D)
- Certified Team Coach (CTC)
- Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC)
- Certified Agile Leadership (CAL)
- Scrumguides.org: The Scrum GuideTM, the Definitive Guide to Scrum: The Rules of the Game in over 30 languages. The Scrum Guide is available in both online and PDF formats available for download and is free to use.
- Scrum.org: Scrum.org provides tools and resources for scrum practitioners to deliver value using scrum through assessments and certifications, including
- Professional Scrum Master I & II (PSM)
- Professional Scrum Product Owner I & II (PSPO)
- Professional Scrum Developer (PSD)
- ScrumPLoP: Pattern Languages of Programs (PLoP) are methods of describing design practices within fields of expertise, and often have conferences organized around them for shared learning. ScrumPLoP publishes practical patterns that have been used successfully with organizations to get started with and become successful with scrum.
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe): The Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) is a knowledge base for implementing agile practices and scrum at scale. (SAFe is a registered trademark of Scaled Agile Inc.)
- Large-Scale Scrum (LeSS): Large-Scale Scrum (or LeSS) is a scrum scaling method that provides two different frameworks known as basic LeSS and LeSS Huge.
- Platinum Edge: Since 2001, Platinum Edge has been helping companies maximize project return on investment (ROI). The blog has the latest insights on practices, tools, and innovative solutions emerging from the dynamic agile community. Platinum Edge also provides the following services:
- Audits: Audits of your current processes and an explicit agile implementation strategy that delivers bottom-line results.
- Recruiting: With access to the best agile and scrum talent — because Platinum Edge has personally trained them — Platinum Edge helps you find the right fit to bootstrap your scrum projects, including scrum masters, scrum product owners, and scrum developers.
- Training: Public and customized corporate agile training and certification:
Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) classes
Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) classes
Certified Scrum Developer (CSD) classes
SAFe Scaled Agile training and implementations
- Transformation: After you have the right agile talent and training, agile coaches are embedded to ensure that the right practices deliver the right results in the real world.
- Scrum Development Yahoo! Group: The Scrum Development Yahoo! Group continues to be one of the best scrum message boards on the Internet for staying in tune with the global scrum community.
- InfoQ: InfoQ is an independent online community with a prominent scrum section offering news, articles, video interviews, video presentations, and minibooks, all written by scrum domain experts.