How to Add Embedded Videos from Facebook to Your Website
Facebook allows you to reuse video for your own site. The Embedded Videos plug-in lets you share your own videos and other public videos from Facebook on your website.
Video is a great way to engage customers with your brand. Whether you have developed a video as part of your marketing strategy or you have found something that is relevant to your business, sharing content regularly across channels is great exposure.
To add the Embedded Videos plug-in to your web page, follow these steps:
- Visit Facebook’s Plugin’s Page and click the Embedded Videos link.
- Fill in the requested information to customize your Embedded Videos, as follows:
- URL of Video: Enter the specific URL of the video you want to embed.
- Width: Enter the pixel width of the chosen video.
- Include Full Post: Select this box if you want to display the post that accompanies the video.
- Click Get Code to add the code to your website.
- Copy the code and place it where you want it to show up on your page.