How to Use Boardreader to Find Niche Groups for Your WordPress Website
Boardreader is a must-add tool because its niche focuses on groups and message boards, where conversations have been happening much longer than on Facebook and Twitter. Many other monitoring tools overlook these areas when talking about monitoring the web, but you can find many vibrant communities that are worth being part of, in addition to monitoring what’s being said about your blog or company.
To set up your Boardreader tracking, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Boardreader.com.
- In the text box, type the search term that you want to monitor; then click the Search button.
- Copy the URL from your browser address bar.
- Paste this URL into a document in which you list all the feeds that you plan to aggregate later.
- Repeat Steps 2 through 4 to search for and monitor as many search terms as you want.