How to Use Your Stock Charts and Technical Analysis in Trading
As you develop and perfect your stock charting styles, you need to make use of the information you find in the charts to help you focus on what is happening in the market. For example, charts can help you
- Determine economic cycle position.
- Determine position within sector rotation.
- Decide which sectors are ascending.
- Determine leading stocks in the ascending sector.
- Confirm economic cycle with index charts.
- Determine whether leading sectors are range bound or trending.
- Determine whether leading stocks are range bound or trending.