Facebook Marketing Resources
Probably one of the best resources on Facebook for marketers is the Facebook IQ Tools — Resources Page. This Page includes several useful links for marketers and includes the following areas:
- Several Facebook Insight analytic categories: These sections include Insights to Go, Cross Border Insights Finder, Audience Insights, and Insights Partners. The sections provide detailed information about each of these Insight programs.
- Creative Hub: Here you can mock up your ads and get feedback from real users.
- Facebook Business: This area links to a plethora of information about creating ads and Pages.
- Instagram Business: Here you are served the latest information about marketing and growing your brand with Instagram ads.
- Facebook Blueprint: In this section, you find detailed information about all the marketing tools and services in the form of free online courses.
- Stay in the Know: Here you can sign up to get an email delivered to your Inbox that contains updated insights from Facebook IQ.
In addition to Facebook, you should check out amazing websites, including the following:
- Social Media Examiner: Social Media Examiner helps businesses use social media tools like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and LinkedIn to connect with customers, generate more brand awareness, and increase sales. The site is helmed by Michael Stelzner and articles are written by Facebook marketing thought leaders such as Mark Schaefer and Amy Porterfield.
- Mari Smith: Another amazing online resource for Facebook expertise is the website of Mari Smith. Her fans have called her the Queen of Facebook because of her comprehensive approach to learning and her exuberant style.