You can keep your shared files in order by placing them in folders on OneDrive. After you’ve placed content in folders, you can then share those folders with others. This ability to share individual folders gives you a measure of security, as you don’t have to share access to your entire OneDrive content with anybody. To create a new OneDrive folder, follow these simple steps:
- Go to OneDrive and sign in with your Microsoft account if prompted.
- If you want the new folder to be created within one of the three default folders, click a folder first.
- On the toolbar, click New.
- In the menu, click Folder.
- Enter a name for the new folder.
- Click the Create button.