Keto One-Pot Meal Recipe: Steak Tenderloin with Crispy Kale
Few things have done more for making the keto diet plan convenient than recipes that allow an entire meal to be prepared in a single container, like this recipe for Steak Tenderloin with Crispy Kale.
The thought of putting everything aside and dedicating several hours to creating a delicious three-course meal is nice, but who has time for that?
Making food in a single pot, pan, or even baking sheet, like this recipe, has numerous advantages — first and foremost, simplicity. Everything you need for your meal has been included in one dish, and these meals are known for being warm, hearty, and filling. You won’t worry about walking away hungry from these meals.
In addition to the uncomplicated nature of one-pot meals, the level of convenience you find here is unparalleled. You can prepare a full meal with a variety of ingredients and tastes that fully fit your macros in a single dish.
Also try Chicken Pizza Casserole.
Steak Tenderloin with Crispy Kale
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- In a large bowl, toss the kale with the olive oil; season with salt and pepper.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment, and spread the kale on it.
- Season the steaks with salt and pepper and place them on the baking sheet.
- Broil on low for 2 to 3 minutes; then turn the steaks, stir the kale, and broil another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven, and let the steaks rest 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve the steaks hot with the crispy kale.
Per serving: Calories 562 (From Fat 344); Fat 38g (Saturated 13g); Cholesterol 173mg; Sodium 256mg; Carbohydrate 5g (Dietary Fiber 1g); Net Carbohydrate 4g; Protein 48g.