Creating Lists in the Reminders App on Your iPad
In the Reminders app on your iPad, you can create your own lists of tasks to help you keep different parts of your life organized and even edit the tasks on the list in List view.
- Tap Reminders on the Home screen to open it.
- Tap Add List in the lower-left corner to display the New List form, shown in the figure.
- Tap New List and then enter a name for the list.
- Tap a color; the list name will appear in that color in List view.
- Tap Done to save the list.
- Tap a blank line to enter a task.