How to Create a Repeating Event in Your iPad’s Calendar
Calendar gives you complete control over your schedule from your iPad. You can set alarms, notify certain contacts of events, and even set repeating events. If you want an event to repeat, such as a weekly or monthly appointment, you can set a repeating event by following these steps.
- With any view displayed, tap the Add button to add an event. The New Event dialog appears.
- Enter a title and location for the event, and set the start and end dates and times.
- Tap Edit in the top right.
- Scroll down the page, if necessary, and tap the Repeat field. The Repeat dialog appears.
- Tap a preset time interval (Every Day, Week, 2 Weeks, Month, or Year), or tap Custom and enter a frequency and day.You could create an event to happen once every three months or every three days, for example.
- Tap New Event to close the Repeat dialog.
- Tap the Add button. You return to the calendar.