How to Create a Note from an iPad Document
One of the great things about your iPad is that you can manage your life with a comprehensive selection of native and third-party apps. One of the native apps that comes with your iPad is Notes. Notes allows you make lists of tasks, record lists, and write down everything you need to do. But, what if you already have this information somewhere else and just need to make it into a note? Never fear. You can do that on your iPad too.
You can create a new note from a clipping, article, or another document. Just follow these simple steps.
- Navigate to the document, web page, or another item you want to share.
- Tap the Share button (the box with the up arrow).
- In the popover that appears, tap Add to Notes.
- Add your own text to the note, if you want.
- Tap Save to save the note.