How to Adjust a Scene in HomeKit on Your iPad
Using HomeKit on your iPad is simple. You can add and adjust scenes and accessories so that you have maximum control over your home. Adjusting a scene is much like adjusting an accessory in HomeKit. You start by locating the scene — it may be in a room where it is used, or it may be on your Home screen.
- Touch and hold the scene.
- Tap details. You’ll see the details shown here.
- Edit the name if you want (as soon as you tap in the name field, the keyboard appears).
- Touch and hold an accessory to edit it. (The most common settings for an accessory are brightness and color for bulbs.)
- When you’ve finished adjusting your accessories, swipe down to the bottom to test your scene.
- Tap Done in the top right.