Add Calendar Events to Your iPad with Siri
It doesn’t have to be all business when you’re working with the Calendar app on your iPad. Play around with Siri and Calendar; it’s a lot of fun!
- Press and hold the Home button or say “Hey Siri.”
- Speak a command, such as “Hey Siri. Create a meeting on October 3 at 2:30 p.m.”
- When Siri asks you whether you’re ready to schedule the event, say “Yes.” The event is added to Calendar.
You can schedule an event with Siri in several ways:
- Say “Create event.” Siri asks you first for a date and then for a time.
- Say “I have a meeting with John on April 1.” Siri may respond by saying “I don’t find a meeting with John on April 1; shall I create it?” You can say “Yes” to have Siri create it.