Starting Your Own Business with Some Key Considerations
Read these useful tips to get an idea about what sorts of questions you should be asking yourself as you consider setting up your own business:
- Get everyone involved in setting goals and objectives.
- Find out all you can about your customers.
- Understand who your competitors are.
- Identify your strengths and weaknesses relative to opportunities and threats.
- Determine which capabilities you absolutely need to succeed.
- List all the things you do that add customer value.
- Make sure that you do your financial homework.
- Imagine several different versions of your company’s future.
- Appreciate the impact of the Internet on your business sector.
- Recognise the value of leveraging social media.