Slime recipes are experiments. Play around with different amounts of ingredients to discover various consistencies.
Each recipe requires a large bowl or mixing container and a spoon.
How to make slime with glitter glue, contact solution, and baking sodaGrab your materials and let's make some slime. You will need:
- Glitter glue
- Contact solution
- Baking soda
- Add approximately one cup of glue to your mixing bowl.
Remember, you can adjust this amount to fit your desired amount.
- Next, put one teaspoon of baking soda to the glue and mix.
- Finally, add small amounts of contact solution to the mix.
Only add contact solution until your slime concoction no longer sticks to the side of your mixing bowl.
- Mix ingredients together to achieve that shine in your slime.
How to make slime with glitter glue and liquid starchGet your mixing bowl and spoon ready for another experiment! For this one, you will need the following:
- Glitter glue
- Liquid starch
Gather your ingredients and follow these simple steps to make glitter slime:
- Add about 1/2 cup water to your mixing bowl.
Remember, you can vary this amount based on how much slime you want to make.
- Put the glue in the mixing bowl with the water.
Use approximately the same amount of glue as you did water so that you are adding a ratio of about 1:1.
- Pour in the liquid starch.
You want to add about the same amount of liquid starch as you did the other ingredients. Experiment to achieve your desired consistency.
- Mix all ingredients together with your spoon for a glamorous glitter slime.