Content marketing involves producing and distributing high-quality educational content that your clients and potential clients find valuable and interesting. This can include blogs on your website, videos, podcasts, books and e-books, as well as email marketing campaigns and regular social media posts. These strategies help establish your technology firm as an authority, get the attention of potential clients, and strengthen connections with your customers.
Why does technology content marketing work?People are always seeking more knowledge about the best ways to handle their technology needs and decisions. Educational content written in a straightforward and no-nonsense way answers their questions, offers them something new, and is an excellent way to establish your expertise out there among the competition. It builds brand awareness and provides people with something they need, while fostering confidence in your industry experience.
Dummies Custom Solutions: great value for boosted recognitionSocial media, blogs, and email marketing campaigns are important tools to stay on top of, but if you’re looking for an additional way to distinguish yourself in today’s crowded marketplace, consider Dummies Custom Solutions, a Wiley offering.
You know Dummies — everybody does. People around the world turn to Dummies books and e-books when they want Learning Made Easy. We’ve been around a long time, and our brand awareness and book sales continue to grow. That’s because with Dummies, people trust they will get straightforward, accurate information presented in a fun, easy-to-understand way.
Working with the Dummies Custom Solutions editorial team, you get a fully customized Dummies book and e-book for your company or product that you can distribute in a variety of ways, including:
- Sign-ups on your website
- Webinar attendance
- Trade shows and other events
- Email marketing campaigns
- Boost awareness of your company or product
- Nurture relationships with current clients
- Establish your company as an authority/expert/thought leader
- Generate leads
Case study: Thron
- Increase awareness of Content Intelligence and the THRON brand, thanks to the proven authority of the Dummies books
- Become recognized experts on Content Intelligence, thanks to the easy way to explain difficult things that characterizes the Dummies books
- Find new companies interested in our Intelligent DAM
How were the assets used?
- Free e-book to download from our websites to inform and develop people on CI
- Free promotional materials for events to widen the audience and make them aware of the topic
- Gift for our clients and THRON employees to strengthen engagement
What results did you see?
- 8,000 e-books downloaded
- 750 print books given out
How have your customers reacted to the book and what feedback have they shared with you?The book was really welcomed. It helped the customers to improve their usage of the software; on the other hand, it speeded up the onboarding process of new clients. Some of them even chose Content Intelligence For Dummies as their summer reading!
“The proven experience of Dummies was a great lever for us to spread the voice about an increasing strategic topic, like Content Intelligence.” –Nicola Meneghello, founder and CEO of THRON, author of Content Intelligence For Dummies