iPhone For Dummies
Congratulations! The iPhone you just bought is one heck of a wireless telephone, complete with a capable 2-megapixel digital camera. But it’s way more than that: it's also a gorgeous widescreen video iPod and the smallest, most powerful Internet communications device yet. So now that you've got it, what do you do with it? That's where iPhone For Dummies comes in.
Apple’s iPhone, puts the world virtually in your pocket. But because it does so much, there’s a lot to know about using it! This full-color guide shows you how to find and play music and videos; use the full-featured keyboard; get driving directions and stock quotes; send e-mail; take, browse, and organize photos; work with contacts and appointments — and even talk on the phone. You'll find out how to:
- Activate your own service
- Master the multitouch interface
- Turn on the speaker phone
- Use Visual Voicemail
- Get video, podcasts, and RSS feeds
- Surf the Web with your iPhone
- Browse your iTunes library and create playlists
- Send and receive text messages and notes
- Choose wallpaper and ringtones
- Troubleshoot problems
- Lock your iPhone and secure your stuff
iPhone For Dummies comes complete with tantalizing lists of awesome accessories, wonderful widgets, and fantastic things to wish for—once you finally stop gushing and drooling and playing with your sparkly, new iPhone long enough to wish for anything else!