Visual C++6 For Dummies
US $34.99 Add to Cart
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Three good reasons to learn C++: It’s available for DOS, Windows, OS/2, Mac OS, and nearly every other operating system out there, making it one of the most portable languages around. C++ is very powerful. It’s used to create products such as Excel and Access, and it’s used in MIS departments and consultants to create mission critical applications for business and government. And, it’s one of the most popular languages in the world. But, before you master C++, you need to get a handle on Visual C++, a set of powerful development tools for writing C++ programs.
Visual C++ For Dummies is your complete guide to the Visual C++ environment and C++ programming. It gets you up and running with the code, confidence and cunning you need to start programming powerful utilities, cool games, or multimedia masterpieces. In no time you’ll:
- Master the Visual C++ development environment, libraries, wizards, editors, compilers, and debugger
- Develop reliable code using object-oriented programming
- Unravel the mysteries of variables, statements, and pointers
- Add class and inheritance to your programs
- Use streams and exception handling
- Manage complex projects using the visual project show
- Debug programs and correct syntax errors
Visual C++ Programming For Dummies covers all the bases of with clear, accessible instructions, sample programs and lots of source code. Ideal for complete newcomers to C++ and experienced C++ programmers alike, it’s divided in three sections:
- A quick-guide to Visual C++—covers the main features of the programming environment, tools, and utilities
- A practical overview of C++ programming fundamentals—walks you through the development of several C++ programs
- A practical introduction to object-oriented programming—a great primer for beginners and experienced C++ programmers
And as if all that weren’t enough, you also get a bonus CD-ROM featuring:
- All the code from the book
- Trial versions of Ultimate Toolbox, and Wise Installation System
- 15-day trial version of InstallShield Express
- Demo version of Objective Took Kit
Visual C++ For Dummies gives you everything you need to master Visual C++ and harness the power and portability of C++ today!