Incorporating Your Business For Dummies
US $21.99 Add to Cart
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
If you’re a business owner, incorporation can help you protect your personal assets and cut down your tax bill. But all the paperwork and legalese can make incorporation seem like more trouble than it’s worth. Incorporating Your Business For Dummies offers all the savvy tips you need to get incorporated — starting today!
Whether your business is big or small, incorporating isn’t as simple as it could be. This handy reference makes incorporation make sense, and guides you through the process step by step. From handling the mountain of paperwork to getting back to business once you’re finished, Incorporating Your Business For Dummies offers a wealth of helpful advice on these and many more topics:
- Knowing whether or not incorporation can help you
- Choosing the type of entity that will work best for your business
- Dealing with shareholders and shareholder agreements
- Transferring money and assets in or out of the corporation
- Documenting corporate actions and maintaining compliance
- Finding the right attorney, accountant, tax advisor, and other professionals
Written by the experts at The Company Corporation, who handle more than 100,000 incorporations every year, this helpful book offers the kind of advice you can only get from professionals — but in a user-friendly, lingo-free format. Whether you just want a little help with the paperwork, or don’t even know what a corporation is, you’ll find everything you need to know:
- What limited liability means
- Corporate statutes, bylaws, and articles
- Choosing directors and assigning duties
- The benefits of S corporation status
- Deciding where to incorporate
- Registering corporate names and domain names
- Balancing equity versus debt
- Understanding shareholder rights
- Getting your financial information in order
- Hiring a professional to help with corporate compliance
If you want step-by-step help on setting up your corporation, dealing with the paperwork, and getting off on the right foot, Incorporating Your Business For Dummies is the only resource you need. Packed with the kind of tips and advice you’ll find nowhere else, it’s the uncomplicated way to get incorporated.