Geometry For Dummies, 2nd Edition
Before you know it, you’ll be devouring proofs with relish. You’ll find out how a proof’s chain of logic works and discover some basic secrets for getting past rough spots. Soon, you’ll be proving triangles congruent, calculating circumferences, using formulas, and serving up pi. The non-proof parts of the book contain helpful formulas and tips that you can use anytime you need to shape up your knowledge of shapes. You’ll even get a feel for why geometry continues to draw people to careers in art, engineering, carpentry, robotics, physics, and computer animation, among others.You’ll discover how to:
- Identify lines, angles, and planes
- Measure segments and angles
- Calculate the area of a triangle
- Use tips and strategies to make proofs easier
- Figure the volume and surface area of a pyramid
- Bisect angles and construct perpendicular lines
- Work with 3-D shapes
- Work with figures in the x-y coordinate system
So quit scratching your head. Geometry For Dummies, 2nd Edition, gets you un-stumped in a hurry.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Buy Geometry For Dummies, 2nd Edition
(List Price: US $19.99)
with Geometry Essentials For Dummies (List Price = US $9.99) Cannot be combined with any other offers. Learn more.