Formula One Racing For Dummies
This book delves into the strategy, technology, and spirit needed to win a Formula One race. Every angle of a race weekend is covered in detail, from scrutineering to pitstops to podium. You’ll also read about the rivalries and politics that have turned the sport into a global televised drama. Illustrated with black and white photographs, Formula One Racing For Dummies will serve the die-hard spectator or armchair fan alike.
Discover how to:
- Identify race strategies
- Understand the role of each team member
- Master the latest rules and regulations
- Appreciate a Formula One car’s cutting-edge design
- Enjoy Formula One from the stands and on TV
The Dummies Way
- Explanations in plain English
- "Get in, get out" information
- Icons and other navigational aids
- Tear-out cheat sheet
- Top ten lists
- A dash of humour and fun
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Buy Formula One Racing For Dummies
(List Price: US $24.95)
with Sports Psychology For Dummies (List Price = US $19.99) Cannot be combined with any other offers. Learn more.