Excel 2010 For Dummies eLearning Online Course
This online course covers the basics of creating Excel spreadsheets, creating and using formulas and functions, and formatting worksheets. You will move at your own pace through three interactive lessons, discovering how worksheets work, how to add and edit content, what formulas and functions do, and how to format your spreadsheet to best demonstrate your data.
In each lesson, you'll find clear, expert instruction, interactive quizzes, hands-on activities, summaries, and a way to review topics so you can progress at your own pace.
The course covers:
- Creating an Excel worksheet
- Typing and editing cell content
- Changing the structure of a worksheet
- Understanding workbooks
- Using formulas for calculations
- Using functions to streamline math calculations
- Adjusting rows and columns in a worksheet
- Formatting cells and their contents
- Tips and tricks to make you more productive
- And much more!