Excel 2010 For Dummies, Advanced eLearning Online Course
In this online course, you'll learn how to create and format several types of Excel charts, present data clearly, use financial functions, work with math, statistical, and text functions, store and manage data in tables and lists, work with PivotTables and PivotCharts, and correct, protect, and share your workbook data. The seven interactive lessons take you step-by-step through the process, so you learn at your own pace.
In each lesson, you'll find clear, expert instruction, interactive questions or hands-on activities, summaries, and a way to review topics so you can ensure that you understand and have mastered each skill.
The course covers:
- Using advanced formatting techniques to make your Excel data easier to read and understand
- Tackling common financial chores such as calculating loan payments and interest
- Applying Excel's tools for sophisticated data analysis
- Calculating math, statistical, and text functions such as exponentiation and square roots, sines, cosines, and tangents
- Creating and formatting PivotTables and PivotCharts
- Correcting, protecting, and sharing the data in your workbooks