Etiquette For Dummies, 2nd Edition
Etiquette For Dummies approaches the subject from a practical point of view, throwing out the rulebook full of long, pointless lists. Instead, it sets up tough social situations and shows you how to navigate through them successfully, charming everyone with your politeness and social grace. This straightforward, no-nonsense guide will let you discover the ins and outs of:
- Basic behavior for family, friends, relationships, and business
- Grooming, dressing, and staying healthy
- Coping with unexpected stuff like sneezing or feeling queasy
- Maintaining a civilized relationship
- Making friends and keeping them
- Building positive relationships at work
- Communicating effectively
This book shows you how to take on these situations and make them pleasant. It also gives you great advice for tipping appropriately in all types of services and setting stellar examples for your kids. Full of useful advice and written in a laid-back, friendly style, Etiquette For Dummies has all the tools you need to face any social situation with politeness and courtesy.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Buy Etiquette For Dummies, 2nd Edition
(List Price: US $21.99)
with Wedding Etiquette For Dummies (List Price = US $19.99) Cannot be combined with any other offers. Learn more.