Business Etiquette For Dummies, 2nd Edition
This friendly, authoritative guide shows you how to develop good etiquette on the job and navigate today’s diverse and complex business environment with great success. You’ll get savvy tips for dressing the part, making polite conversation, minding your manners at meetings and meals, behaving at off-site events, handling ethical dilemmas, and conducting international business. You’ll find out how to behave gracefully during tense negotiations, improve your communication skills, and overcome all sorts of work-related challenges. Discover how to:
- Make a great first impression
- Meet and greet with ease
- Be a good company representative
- Practice proper online etiquette
- Adapt to the changing rules of etiquette
- Deal with difficult personalities without losing your cool
- Become a well-mannered traveler
- Develop good relationships with your peers, staff, and superiors
- Give compliments and offer criticism
- Respect physical, racial, ethnic, and gender differences at work
- Learn the difference between “casual Friday” and sloppy Saturday
- Develop cubicle courtesy
- Avoid conversational faux pas
Business etiquette is as important to your success as doing your job well. Read Business Etiquette For Dummies, 2nd Edition, and make no mistake.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Buy Business Etiquette For Dummies, 2nd Edition
(List Price: US $21.99)
with Wedding Etiquette For Dummies (List Price = US $19.99) Cannot be combined with any other offers. Learn more.