How to Fix a Squeaky Floor That’s Carpeted
How to Remove Old Wallpaper
How to Replace a Glass Pane in an L-Bracket Metal-Frame Window

How to Replace a Broken Glass Pane in a Wood-Frame Window

Use the flat side of a putty knife to push one corner of each triangular glazing point into the wood sash.

You can use a screwdriver blade instead of a putty knife.

  • Add a Comment
  • Print
  • Share


Promoted Stories From Around The Web

blog comments powered by Disqus
How to Fix Loose Ceramic Floor Tiles
Tools You'll Need to Repair Walls before You Paint
How to Fix a Leaky Faucet: Cartridge Filter Type
How to Install the Corner Cabinet
How to Fix Large Holes in Drywall with a Patch