How to Fix Problems in Your Paint Job
How to Clean Oil Paint from Paint Brushes
How to Paint Paneled Doors in Your Home

How to Replace a Broken Glass Pane in a Wood-Frame Window

Use a putty knife or the tip of a screwdriver to remove the old glazing points.

The points will be buried under the old putty.

  • Add a Comment
  • Print
  • Share


Promoted Stories From Around The Web

blog comments powered by Disqus
How to Get a Room Ready for Floor Tile
Tools You'll Need to Repair Walls before You Paint
How to Sweat Copper Pipe
How to Paint Trim with a Trim Guard
How to Choose between Oil-Based or Water-Based Paint