How to Replace a Broken Glass Pane in a Steel-Casement Window
How to Clean Latex Paint from Your Paint Brushes
How to Fix a Leaky Stem Faucet

How to Replace a Broken Glass Pane in a Wood-Frame Window

Use the flat side of a putty knife to push one corner of each triangular glazing point into the wood sash.

You can use a screwdriver blade instead of a putty knife.

  • Add a Comment
  • Print
  • Share


Promoted Stories From Around The Web

blog comments powered by Disqus
How to Clean Mildew from Concrete
How to Choose between Oil-Based or Water-Based Paint
How to Clean Oil Paint from Roller Covers and Cages
How to Repair Vinyl Sheet Flooring
How to Clean Alkyd Paint from Paint Brushes