How to Paint Moldings
How to Paint around Corners, Windows, and Electrical Outlets
How to Caulk Windows

How to Replace a Broken Glass Pane in a Wood-Frame Window

Use a putty knife or the tip of a screwdriver to remove the old glazing points.

The points will be buried under the old putty.

  • Add a Comment
  • Print
  • Share


Promoted Stories From Around The Web

blog comments powered by Disqus
How to Repair Nail Pops
How to Sweat Copper Pipe
How to Install a Ceiling Fan
How to Cut In Edges of a Wall with a Paint Brush
Three Tips for Keeping Paint Cans Clean