How to Paint a Ceiling
How to Clean Oil Paint from Paint Brushes
How to Unclog a Toilet with a Plunger

How to Fix Small Holes in Drywall with a Patch

Step 1 of 6
Next Slideshow
Next Slideshow

Buy a peel-and-stick drywall patch kit.

These patches consist of a stiff metal backer covered with an adhesive mesh. You’ll find them at a home center or hardware store.

blog comments powered by Disqus
How to Clean Oil-Based Paint from Your Brushes
How to Get a Room Ready for Floor Tile
How to Use a Paint Roller on a Wall
Tools You'll Need to Prepare a Room for Painting
How to Replace a Ceiling Fixture