How to Replace a Glass Pane in an L-Bracket Metal-Frame Window
How to Install a Ceiling Fan
How to Make a Shelf Valance for Your Windows

How to Fix Small Holes in Drywall with a Patch

Step 1 of 6
Next Slideshow
Next Slideshow

Buy a peel-and-stick drywall patch kit.

These patches consist of a stiff metal backer covered with an adhesive mesh. You’ll find them at a home center or hardware store.

  • Add a Comment
  • Print
  • Share


Promoted Stories From Around The Web

blog comments powered by Disqus
Painting a Room: Apply a Base Coat of Paint With a Roller
How to Fix Small Cracks in Plaster
How to Install Track Lighting
How to Replace an Aluminum Screen on a Screen Door
How to Unclog a Faucet Aerator