Installing Window Shades Painlessly
How to Fix Damaged Pile Carpet
How to Clean Oil-Based Paint from Your Brushes

How to Fix Small Holes in Drywall with a Patch

Step 1 of 6
Next Slideshow
Next Slideshow

Buy a peel-and-stick drywall patch kit.

These patches consist of a stiff metal backer covered with an adhesive mesh. You’ll find them at a home center or hardware store.

  • Add a Comment
  • Print
  • Share


Promoted Stories From Around The Web

blog comments powered by Disqus
How to Replace a Standard Electrical Outlet
How to Fix Small Cracks in Plaster
Tools for Decorative Wall Painting
Helpful Tools for Painting a Room
How to Take Off Wallpaper from Drywall with a Wallpaper Steamer