“The Employer Branding For Dummies e-book, available on our website, has helped us stand out as subject-matter experts, not only among current Glassdoor users, but also within the marketing and HR spaces as a whole. Of all the vendors I’ve worked with, Wiley has been one of the best, a true partner to help every step of the way.”
–Alicia Garibaldi, Product Marketing Manager, Glassdoor
Case Study: Glassdoor
- Create a simplified business to business resource to help marketers, recruiters, and HR professionals develop a compelling employer brand
- Solidify Glassdoor as a topic expert in this category
How were the assets used?
- Glassdoor was able to deliver a global lead generation campaign that included videos, webinars, emails, blog posts, social posts, and press releases all from a single resource
- Used the Dummies Man costume to attract additional attention at trade shows where the book was distributed.
Provided to regions for inclusion in ‘nurture’ programs
What results did you see?
- It was the top performing Glassdoor ebook out of 15 ebooks for the two years we used it.
- It contributed 27% of all content leads and 48% of all closed revenues out of the 15 ebooks.
- The supporting webinar closed 2 deals with additional ones in the pipeline.
- Employer Branding For Dummies won Demand Gen Report’s Killer Content Award at their annual B2B Content2Conversion Conference.