Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4 For Dummies
Written by veteran CRM experts Joel Scott and David Lee, this friendly guide will have you understanding and using Microsoft’s CRM solution in a jiffy. Whether you’re considering a CRM system for the first time or you’ve decided to switch from another system to Microsoft Dynamics CRM, this book will make it easy to:
- Maintain and manage all your customer information
- Personalize Microsoft CRM to work for your business
- Set up CRM to support sales, marketing, and customer service
- Use the Outlook client
- Manage territories and business units
- Create and manage activities
- Generate quotes and invoices
- Implement and manage a marketing campaign
- Work with contracts, and much more
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4 For Dummies is packed with information on the latest version, It will help you get a unified view of your customer information and interactions through integrated sales, marketing, and customer service features. And that, as every business owner knows, is important to improving your bottom line!
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Buy Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4 For Dummies
(List Price: US $26.99)
with Office 2010 Just the Steps For Dummies (List Price = US $21.99) Cannot be combined with any other offers. Learn more.