Intermediate French For Dummies
US $21.99 Add to Cart
Planning a trip to a French-speaking country? Starting a business with a French connection? Looking to ace your next French test? Intermediate French For Dummies is the book for you. It offers all the help you need to improve your writing skills and become a better French speaker, listener, and reader, as well.
This friendly, hands-on workbook gives you practical examples and useful exercises so you can practice how native speakers use the language. From vocabulary and numbers to juggling tenses, you’ll get a clear understanding of the nuances of French style and usage that will have you writing better in no time. Plus, you’ll find multiple charts that provide the conjugations for all types of French verbs. Discover how to:
- Use fundamental French grammar — from nouns, adjectives, and adverbs to pronouns, prepositions, and conjunctions
- Select and conjugate the correct French verbs
- Understand the importance of grammatical gender in French
- Ask and respond to questions
- Use a bilingual dictionary correctly
- Get a handle on French negatives
- Know whether to use the infinitive or the present participle
- Add descriptive flair to your writing
- Sort out pronominal verbs
- Avoid the most common French writing mistakes
Complete with plenty of room to practice you skills with exercises right in the workbook Intermediate French For Dummies helps you get your French writing up to speed toute suite!
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Buy Intermediate French For Dummies
(List Price: US $21.99)
with French Essentials For Dummies (List Price = US $9.99) Cannot be combined with any other offers. Learn more.