Home Accountz For Dummies
Accounting from home can be a difficult task—but not an impossible one with the right tools. Home Accountz For Dummies shows you exactly how to use the UK's number one home finance software to look after household expenditures and effectively budget for a positive future. Author Quentin Pain shows you the ins and outs of managing your money with Home Accountz and this easy-to-understand book provides you with the tools you need to predict future financial capabilities.
- Explains installation, setup, creating accounts, and connecting to banks
- Teaches you how to effectively understand accounts, import data from other software, and set up budgets
- Explores importing data from software such as Microsoft Money, Quicken, or spreadsheets
- Covers dealing with transactions in foreign currencies
- Addresses setting up automatic transactions
- Shows how to watch where your money goes with customizable reports
Home Accountz For Dummies is a fun, easy to use guide that takes the chore out of home accounting and puts you in control of your money.