Digital Macro and Close-Up Photography For Dummies
Master macro techniques and capture brilliant up-close photos
Macro photography uses specialty lenses and advanced digital cameras to capture stunning up-close images. This book helps you understand the nuances of macro techniques so you can take unique and remarkable close-up digital photos. Equipment recommendations, helpful tips, and coverage of specialized elements that are exclusive to macro photography all aim to make you more savvy and comfortable with macro and close-up techniques. In addition, the easy-to-follow steps and suggested exercises go a long way to make you more familiar with your camera's capabilities so that you can take fantastic photos.
- Introduces the techniques of macro photography and explores how to capture stunning close-up digital photos
- Reviews using macro lenses, extension tubes, reversing rings, and other camera equipment and accessories
- Shares tips for exposure and lighting techniques in the macro format
- Addresses depth of field, working distance, and framing when shooting
- Covers where to find subjects to shoot and setting up your macro studio
With full-color examples and technique comparisons, this fun and friendly book presents step-by-step guidance for taking your close-up photography skills to the next level.