Coin Collecting For Dummies, 2nd Edition
The purpose of this fun, easy-to-access guide is to turn you into a world-class coin collector in as little time as possible. You’ll learn what coins can teach you about history and geography, develop organizational and observational skills, and learn to use analytical tools, all without event thinking about it. And you’ll learn the basics about ancient coins, U.S. coins, world coins, and the wild-and-wooly stuff that really gets your numismatic juices flowing. Discover how to:
- Start your collection correctly
- Evaluate coins using age, condition, rarity, and more
- Buy interesting coins without breaking the bank
- Locate rare and expensive coins
- Get savvy about avoiding fakes
- Get the whole family involved in your collection
- Develop a buying strategy
- Clean and handle coins safely
- Keep your collection secure at home and on the road
- Investigate tokens, medals, and miscellaneous coins
- Create complete collections of copper, nickel, silver, or gold U.S. coins
When it comes to numismatics, Coin Collecting For Dummies, 2nd Edition is right on the money!
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Buy Coin Collecting For Dummies, 2nd Edition
(List Price: US $21.99)
with Stamp Collecting For Dummies (List Price = US $21.99) Cannot be combined with any other offers. Learn more.