Access 2003 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies
US $29.99 Add to Cart
Many people call our current era "The Age of Information." True, the body of information is increasing at an unprecedented pace, and information is more accessible than ever. But information doesn’t mean diddly-squat if you don’t know how to use it. Access 2003 All-In-One Desk Reference for Dummies is your one-stop guide to building databases and managing information with Access 2003, covering the basics like tables, queries, forms, and reports and more advanced functions such as using Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) and writing code. If you want, you can go all the way to geekdom, or you can simply find out how to make the most of your data to better manage your business by:
- Creating and modifying tables and entering and editing data
- Sorting, finding, and filtering data
- Creating queries, including update queries, action queries, and the Query Wizards
- Building forms with AutoForm and Wizards
- Creating charts and graphs from your data
- Maintaining, sharing, and securing your Access database
- Letting Access do the math, whether it’s calculating simple cost per unit or performing complex financial functions
Microsoft Office Access 2003 All-In-One Desk Reference For Dummies was written by three computer gurus: Alan Simpson, author of over 80 computer books; Margaret Levine Young, co-author of several dozen computer books, including The Internet for Dummies; and Alison Barrows, book author and writer and editor of technical documentation and training material. To give you hands-on experience and demonstrate practical applications of database management, there is a Web site that complements the book and features a fully functioning mail order management database used in examples throughout the book. You can download it and follow along as you explore:
- Working with external data sources such as Microsoft SQL Server
- Writing and debugging code
- Using data access pages (DAP) to share information on your intranet
With Access 2003 All-In-One Desk Reference For Dummies, you’ll discover how to put information to work for you.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Buy Access 2003 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies
(List Price: US $29.99)
with Access 2010 For Dummies (List Price = US $24.99) Cannot be combined with any other offers. Learn more.