SharePoint Sites You Can Access in Office 365
The Sites page shows all the SharePoint sites you can access in Office 365. If your SharePoint admin (see preceding section) has enabled the functionality, this is also where you create new sites.
To access the Sites page, follow these steps:
- Log in to Office 365 from the Office 365 portal.
- Click the app launcher (the icon that looks like a waffle on top left).
- Click sites from the list of tiles.
The preceding figure shows the user interface of the Sites page:
- New icon. Create a new team site by clicking this icon and following the prompts.
- Search Box. Search for content or people in Office 365 from this box.
- Featured Sites. This section displays the sites and portals promoted by the Site Collection Admin.
- Followed Sites. A listing of the sites you’ve followed. You can follow a site by clicking on the Follow icon (shown) on the menu bar from the top right corner of the site.
- Recent Sites. A listing of sites you’ve recently visited. It also tells you recent activity on the site.
- Recommended Sites. Powered by Office Graph and machine learning, this section lists recommended sites you should follow.