Installing Office 365 Mobile Apps
You can find the Office 365 mobile apps in the App Store (iOS) or the Play Store (Android) by searching for “Microsoft Office.” On a Windows phone or a Surface (acts as both a laptop and a tablet) device, the apps are pre-installed. Another way to get a summary of the Office mobile apps available for your device is as follows:
- From the Home screen in Office 365, click on Settings from the navigation bar.
- Click Office 365 from the Settings pane, and then click Software.
- From the left pane, click Phone & Tablet.
- Choose your device and click the Get app button.
You will be taken to the Microsoft products page specific to your device.
- Click the Send Mail button, enter your email address, and then click Send.
You will receive an email with a list of mobile apps available for your device.
- Click the Download link to access the download instructions.
After the app is installed on your device, make sure to connect your Office 365 cloud services: OneDrive for Business and SharePoint. Here’s how:
- From the Open menu, click Add a place.
- Select your cloud service (in this example, SharePoint).
- Sign in to your Office 365 account.
Upon successful sign in, you will see your cloud service as one of the options with quick links to the libraries associated with it.