How to Create Screen Savers in Photoshop Elements 2018
If you have two or more photos you want to use, you can create a screen saver in Windows or OS X with Photoshop Elements 2018. Follow these steps in Windows 10:
- Copy the photos you want to see in your screen saver to a new folder.
- Right-click anywhere on the desktop and select Personalize.
- Click Lock Screen in the Setting window and scroll down to the Screen Saver Settings.
- In the Screen Saver Settings window, select Photos in the drop-down menu.
- Click Settings.
- Click Browse and navigate to the folder you created in Step 1 and select the photo.
- Select a slideshow speed from the drop-down menu.
Optionally, check Shuffle to randomize the photo order.
- Click Save.
- Click the Preview button to test your screen saver.
- Click the arrows to specify the amount of time before your screen saver displays.
- Click OK.
Mac users can create custom screen savers even more easily:
- Choose System Preferences from the Apple menu.
- Click Desktop & Screen Saver and then click the Screen Saver tab.
- Choose a style from the left, and then, on the right, click the Source drop-down menu and select Choose Folder. Select your desired folder and click Choose.
- Specify the options for your screen saver.
For example, have it display after a selected amount of time or Show with clock.
- Click the Close button in the top-left corner.