The GoPro HERO4 Black Edition
Every bit as relevant as its HERO5 Black successor, you can do everything with this camera model with minimal quality issues. Just like the new line, it captures 4K video at 30 fps as well as 2.7K at 50 fps for ultra-high-resolution capture. It doesn’t have the built-in waterproof case, nor does it have a touch screen.
But since it’s waterproof to deeper depths in its housing and you can always add an optional LCD Touch Screen Back, this model remains highly relevant.
Here are some of its features:
- HD video capture: Captures HD video at up to 1080p (progressive) at 120 fps, making it possible to capture maximum detail even when applying slow motion in GoPro Studio.
- More powerful processor: Twice as fast as its predecessor, so you can capture video at increased frame rates with more detailed image quality, increased sharpness, and better color.
- Auto Low Light: Automatically adjusts exposure by changing frame rates to compensate when you move between dense shadow areas and bright spots.
- Protune for photos: Apply the same control over images as you have for video. Change the ISO setting, use exposure compensation, or adjust white balance on still images and time-lapse sequences.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth: Allows you to control the camera remotely, using the Wi-Fi remote with the GoPro App. For this model, the remote is sold separately.
- Set tags on your video: The HiLight tag makes it easy to find the best part of your clip by setting markers while capturing footage.