Back Up Your iPad to iCloud
Backing up your iPad is important. If you have an existing iCloud account, you can back up your iPad to iCloud. Here’s how to back up your iPad:
- Tap Settings→iCloud to display the iCloud screen.
- Tap Backup. (You may have to scroll down to the find it.)
- From the Backup screen, do one of the following:
- To enable automatic backups, tap the iCloud Backup on/off button.
- To perform a manual backup, tap Back Up Now. A progress bar shows how your backup is moving along.