How to Set Bedtime and Waking Alerts on Your iPhone
With so many tools to help you manage your life, the iPhone goes even further by helping you manage bedtime and waking alerts. The Clock can also help you develop better sleeping habits by allowing you to set bedtime and wake alerts and keeping track of your sleep habits.
- Tap the Bedtime button at the bottom of the Clock app screen.
- If this is your first time to open the Bedtime feature, tap Get Started and answer the questions you’re asked to help configure the Bedtime settings.
- When you’ve completed the initial configuration, you will see a screen displaying your bedtime and waking hours.
- You can manually change the bedtime by pressing the button that looks like a moon and dragging it around the clock face.
You can do the same for the wake time by pressing and dragging the button that looks like a bell. To keep the same amount of sleep time you can press and drag the orange band.
- Tap the Options button in the upper-left corner to reconfigure the settings for Bedtime
You can adjust the days the Bedtime feature is used, the reminder time, enable or disable the Do Not Disturb During Bedtime feature, set the Wake Up Sound, and adjust the volume for the Wake Up Sound. Tap Done when finished (or Cancel if you don’t want to make any changes).
- Tap the Bedtime toggle switch to Off to disable or On to enable.
Swipe down on the Bedtime screen to see a history of your sleep patterns.