Admiring and Sharing Photo Booth Photos on Your Mac
One of the most fun things you can do on your Mac is to peruse and share your photo creations. The pictures and movies that you make in Photo Booth turn up at the bottom of the Photo Booth program in an onscreen photo strip. To admire an image, just click the corresponding thumbnail.
You also have several options for sharing the picture or movie with others. Click the Share button and choose among the following options:
- Make the image your account picture or Contacts picture.
- Drop the image into a message.
- Email the picture through the Mac’s Mail application.
- Send the image to your Photos picture library.
- Share it through Facebook, Twitter, or Flickr.
- Make the image available to a nearby Mac through AirDrop.
Further, you can drag the image to your desktop. Or export the thumbnail by selecting it and choosing Photo Booth →File → Export). That way, you can use the image file in a third-party application or web-based email client.